Saria | Characters
Created: February 11, 2011
|Design Sheet||Win Pose||Lose Pose||Introduction Story|
View Saria's full Comic Archive
Age: 38 (species equivalent of mid 20s)
Weight: 262 lbs.
Saria is crass, abrasive, loud, and not afraid to let her opinions be known at the top of her lungs. She is a joker that loves to throw a good punch, but loves sharing a hard drink even more. Usually she will treat a fight like a game and mercilessly tease her opponent all the way through, and sometimes even afterward and beyond if she really takes a liking to them. Rolling with her punches is a fast way to make friends with her, and if one manages to get on her good side, she will prove to be very loyal and will fight to the death to protect them.
She finds cowardice and underhanded methods of fighting (sneak attacks, etc.) to be distasteful and dishonorable. Fighting her this way is the quickest way to leave a sour taste in her mouth and give her a bad impression of her opponent.
- Can produce a glowing green energy from her palms that can be fired off in circular blasts that detonate like explosives at any rate of fire, or solid beams for a few seconds.
- Acute senses of sight and smell.
- Weights up to approx. 2,000 lbs can be lifted.
- Can run in sprints up to 20-30 mph.
- Deep, hard bites are toxic due to bacteria-laden saliva.
- Sense of smell can be overpowered if sources are putrid enough, leaving her with a mild headache and disorientation.
- Vulnerable to cold temperatures. She is not ectothermic ("cold-blooded"), but she is unused to freezing environments, coming from a tropical world.
- Overuse of energy will trigger a forced bodily shutdown to prevent self-injury.
- Currently lives in an apartment with her friend Mabel.
- Friends with a local butcher shop owner, a bee woman named Astrid.
- Largely carnivorous, though she can digest fruit.
- Blood is bioluminescent green, the same color as her energy projectiles.